Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Your Next Stamp January Release

Hi everyone!!

This month is February, but I would remind you that YNS have a fabulous stamps, dies, and paper on January. I'm very very love with this paper pad.

I used Love Muffin stamp set and Hugs and Kisses paper pad.

I used Ellie Loves to Bake stamp set, Hugs and Kisses paper pad, and Crystal and Sparkle gumdrops.

I used Love and Coffee stamp set, Paint Swooshes and Splatters stamp set, and Woodland paper set.

I used Heart Panel die and Whatnot Sentiments Set Four stamp set.

Which one your favorite? Just go to the my Instagram @dian_ratna_sari and join my little giveaway to win these 4 cards.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna.

2 comments:

  1. You own a great collection of stamps Dian... I just checked and like to say you happy stamping. I saw all and the second last one is my most favorite stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete