Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 2016 Feature Day "Water" - Your Next Stamp

Hi!!

Feature Day is an opportunity for the design team to share creations using all the YNS products available in the store.

Feature Day is also a chance for you to WIN!

Be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice simply by leaving a comment on YNS blog post!

You have until July 26th at midnight EST to leave a comment and be entered in the draw.   The winner will be announced on July 27th.

And this is mine :


I used 2 stamp set : Sea Creatures Set One and Just Swimming By Mermaid. I colored it using distress marker.

And we have surprise for all of you.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope my card can inspired you.

Happy crafting and happy shopping! LOL



Hugs,

Dian Ratna.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. The colors are fabulous, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is AWESOME! I'm trying to figure out if you used watercolors/ink or if you used colored gel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is AWESOME! I'm trying to figure out if you used watercolors/ink or if you used colored gel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Dian! Lovely background with those cute creatures.
    cukup kreasi! (I am Indonesian too!) :)

    ReplyDelete