Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentine Bag using "I Give You My Heart"

Januari will pass, and February will come.

Valentine is near.
It's a valentine bag that made by me.
I hope it can inspire you to place your chocolate or something sweet for your special person.





Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : I Give You My Heart from Paper Nest Dolls.
Dies : Silhouette CAMEO®, Tilda Tag and Bride Bow Doohickey Die by Magnolia, heart die from Doohickey Club Volume 3, Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Floral Ovals, and Butterflight On The Edge Die by Sizzix Tim Holtz
Ink : Distress Ink; antique linen, gathered twigs, vintage photo, tea dye, aged mahogany, brushed corduray, iced spruce, and worn lipstick.
Misc : lace, ribbons, doily paper, cheese cloth, thread, pearls chain, half pearls, and paper flowers.
Medium : distress crackle paint by Ranger

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :

Thank you for stopping on my blog.
Have a nice weekend.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna.


3 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty!! Love the pink! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dian,
    Absolutely sooo adorable. I love your colouring, how you have used all the dies, embellishments & I simply love pink! Your design is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Btw, we are currently having a Design Team call over at our blog if you are interested? :) Hope to see you there.

    Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fabulous present bag! Love all the pink colors and the pink IAR flowers.
    Thank you so much for joining the IAR January Challenge.

    Alexandra, DT

    ReplyDelete