Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Photo Frame with "Fairy Emma with Unicorn"

Hello friends..

Maybe, it's late. I'm sorry because I had enjoyed my holiday. Last week I went to Bali. But, something happened with our holiday. My big daughter was sick, so we spend our last day at hospital. But, don't worried, now, everything is better.

This is my photo frame. My first DT project for Paper Nest Dolls, yieey... LOL




Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : Fairy Emma with Unicorn from Paper Nest Dolls.
Dies : Silhouette CAMEO®, Canadian Kaleidoscope Tiny Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs, Leaf and Swirl Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, Die-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX from My Favorite Things, Spring Showers Dies from Lawn Fawn.
Ink : Distress Ink Pad, Distress Marker, and Kuretake Zig.
Misc : paper flowers, lace, cheese clotch, and paper straws.

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :

Thank you for stopping by.

I hope it can inspired you.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete