Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Monochromatic Graduation Card


"Congratulations dear. You have completed your studies well. I pray the best for your future."

Last weekend, one of my crafty friend have been graduated. She is Mikha Andriani. I made this card special for her. Hope she likes it.

I made this card based on sketch on Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #173.
I used Graduation Tilda from Graduation Collection by Magnolia and colored it with Distress Ink pad : vintage photo, aged mahogany, black soot, scatterd straw, and walnut stain.
I gave Stampendous aged blue around it.
For patterned paper, I used the Almanac Collection 6x6" from Prima Marketing.  I inked each edge of the paper with walnut stain Distress Ink Pad, and then I was ruin a paper with cutter. And I used my favourite punch from Martha Steward Doily Lace Edge Punch. 
 I made ​​a small roll of paper and then I gave the stamp and tied it with a rope over the ribbon. I took my baby's cheesecloth and put it behind the Graduation Tilda. LOL

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :


Thank you for stopping on my blog. I hope I can inspire you.

Hugs,

Dian

2 comments:

  1. Super card Dian, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card :) love the detail with the scroll!
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete