Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Photo Frame with "Lonely Tilda with Her Heart"

Hi..
I made this project for Dwita Crafty Craft's Challenge on Facebook. This project have been done in June 20, 2013. But, I can only share this today.


I cut this shape frame with silhouette cameo machine. Form the upper frame consists of 2 layers and forms the bottom of the frame consists of 3 layers. What distinguishes only 1 layer with "FRIEND FOR EVER" letter at the bottom of the frame.


I used "Lonely Tilda with Her Heart" from "With Love Collection 2012" and colored it with Distress Ink.
In the back of Tilda, I used Magnolia Dies Lovely Fence and punch out from Martha Steward Grass Edge Punch Gadget Grid. Cut out butterfly from Silhouette Online Store and I cut it using silhouette cameo machine.


Thank you for stopping on my blog.


Hug,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment