Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Scrapbook for Baby Born

Hi my crafty friends.
Feels has not greet my friends on this blog.
Today I want to show you the results of my scrapbooking.

First, I made ​​a scrapbook with baby girl themes and used Tilda Hiding Heart from "With Love Collection 2012" for embelisment.
For papers, i used Bazzill Cardstocks and Baby Cakes 12x12 Bundle of Joy Girl Paper by Echo Park Paper Co. 
Butterfly, photo frames, date of birth, and the baby's name was cut using the Silhouette Cameo Machine.


And this is scrapbook with baby boy themes.
For papers, i used white Bazzill cardstock, Choo Choo Train 12x12 Bundle of Joy Boy Paper by Echo Park Paper Co., and Lullaby 12x12 Bundle of Joy Girl Paper by Echo Park Paper Co.
Dan i used Little Boy Element Stickers 12x12 by Echo Park Paper Co. for embelisment.
Photo frames and border was cut using the Silhouette Cameo Machine.

I am happy to share my ideas on this blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Dian


No comments:

Post a Comment